What We Look For
Our high standards of excellence, along with our innovative approach and dedication to exceeding the needs of our customers, are well known throughout the industry. By listening to and establishing solid long-term relationships with our clients and our industry, we have been the catalyst for which we model our successes. AMS Industries has shown strong leadership and a reputation for meeting the challenges and demands of our customers through a deliberate and definitive response to growth and change. As a result, we have grown from a one-man proprietorship back in 1963 to an employee-owned corporation of more than 500 employees today.
Motivated and Creative
AMS Industries, Inc. also offers enthusiastic university students the opportunity to gain valuable work experience through our company. Furthermore, interns are exposed to many facets of the mechanical contracting industry while applying the knowledge gained during their college coursework.
We actively seek out and bring on motivated interns to contribute to our projects and also to cultivate enduring connections. While AMS typically employs students of Mechanical Engineering and Construction Management programs, we also welcome students of other disciplines to contact us and explore internship opportunities.
We Offer A Competitive Employee Benefits Package
At AMS Industries, Inc., we understand that our people make all the difference. Our commitment to teamwork and ongoing training is how we elevate our expertise, craftsmanship, and client service on every project. To sustain this standard of excellence, it’s imperative that we not only offer attractive products and services but also consistently recruit and retain a team of highly productive and qualified employees.
- Medical/dental/vision insurance
- Life and accidental death insurance
- Long-term disability insurance
- 401k/profit sharing
- Paid vacation time and holidays
- Continuing education incentives
- Ammonia Refrigeration Technician (Woodridge, IL)
- HVAC/R Service Technician (Woodridge, IL)
- Ammonia Client Manager (Woodridge, IL)
- Boiler Service Technician (Woodridge, IL)
- Sales Associate (PMT-Woodridge, IL)
- Fire Sprinkler Designer (Woodridge, IL)
- Plumbing Design Coordinator (Woodridge, IL)
- HVAC Design Coordinator (Woodridge, IL)
- Building Automation Systems (BAS) Project Manager (Woodridge, IL)
- HVAC-R Client Manager Associate – Mentorship Program (Woodridge, IL)