Project Manager | HVAC
AMS Industries, Inc. is a MEP+™ contracting firm serving the commercial, industrial, refrigeration and nuclear industries (PMT). With over 60 years of existence, AMS has grown from a small refrigeration contractor with a few employees to a multi-discipline and multi-market MEP contractor with more than 500 employees. We strive to meet our commitments to clients, develop our people and improve our communities. We are an equal-opportunity employer.
Located at our Nashville, TN facility, this will require an individual that possesses multiple talents: design & engineering, estimating, project management, and entrepreneurial business skills.
- Understanding commercial construction logistics, labor, material, and equipment handling.
- Ability to read and understand plans and specifications and translate the information to operational realities.
- Understanding of basic business practices, and ability to read and understand construction-related accounting reports.
- Facilitate the installation of mechanical systems.
- Coordinating labor with superintendents, job site foremen, and clients.
- Evaluating quotations.
- Selecting and managing sub-contractors.
- Equipment selection, purchase orders, RFI’s, submittals and change orders.
- College degree in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent experience.
- 2+ years of experience in HVAC construction including estimating, projectmanagement and business development.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.