Ammonia Client Manager
AMS Industries, Inc. is a MEP+™ contracting firm serving the commercial, industrial, refrigeration, and nuclear industries (PMT). With over 57 years of existence, AMS has grown from a small refrigeration contractor with a few employees to a multi-discipline and multi-market MEP+™ contractor with more than 500 employees. We strive to meet our commitments to clients, develop our people, and help improve communities.
Located in our beautiful Woodridge, IL facility and reporting to the Director of the Client Services, this Client Manager Assistant position will allow an opportunity for an individual to apprentice under one of the industry leading ammonia systems service experts for a period of up to five years.
- Focus area will be Ammonia Refrigeration, Chicagoland area.
- Management and growth of existing customer relationships.
- Development of new customer relationships and opportunities.
- Industrial Refrigeration Service (Ammonia, Freon and CO2) experiences a plus.
- Proposal development & document management.
- Estimating of Preventive Maintenance opportunities and small to medium scale retrofit projects.
- Project Management of Preventive Maintenance accounts and small projects.
- Inner company business development; working along with all other business development groups.
- Participation in industry functions.
- Bachelor’s degree in mechanical engineering would be considered a strong plus.
- Ammonia system background is a strong plus.
- Experience as a field service technician.
- Mechanical trade school background is a strong plus.
- A strong mechanical aptitude.
- Solid written and verbal communication skills.
- An outgoing personality.
- Willingness to learn.
- Willingness to network with clients and peers.
- Willingness to attend continued education classes.
- The ability to conduct business both in the field and office.
If you would like to learn more about the Client Manager Ammonia position, please feel free to contact our Recruitment & Talent Acquisition Manager, Carrie Novak.
If you would like to learn more about the roles at AMS, we have Other Positions that you can learn more about.