Plumbing Design Coordinator
AMS Industries, Inc. is a MEP+™ contracting firm serving the commercial, industrial, refrigeration, and nuclear industries (PMT). With over 57 years of existence, AMS has grown from a small refrigeration contractor with a few employees to a multi-discipline and multi-market MEP+™ contractor with more than 500 employees. We strive to meet our commitments to clients, develop our people, help improve communities, and employ a dedicated plumbing design coordinator.
Located in our beautiful Woodridge, IL facility and reporting directly to the Director of Engineering and Design, the Plumbing Design Coordinator will be responsible for coordination of project design utilizing the latest BIM technology.
- Prepare Plumbing Permit and Design Documents
- Prepare Plumbing Shop Drawings through careful project coordination
- Prepare Plumbing As-built Documents
- Visit jobsites for Coordination
- Attend project coordination meetings
- Collaborate with the project management team and field staff on project requirements and ensure high-quality deliverables
- High School diploma or GED required; college degree preferred.
- 5 years of plumbing design experience.
- Proficiency in the Autodesk suite of construction platforms including AutoCAD, Revit and Navisworks.
- Experience in construction or trade experience a plus.
- Ability to communicate effectively.
- Ability to work independently, a self-starter who is both goal-oriented and customer-oriented.